ISNR is a non-profit member organization for health professionals, educators, researchers and students.
Mission Statement: "To promote excellence in clinical practice, educational applications, and research in applied neuroscience in order to better understand and enhance brain function."
2014 Membership Benefits
* Subscription to NeuroRegulation, the ISNR Journal
* NeuroConnections newsletter - the joint newsletter with the AAPB Neurofeedback Division
* Reduced rates at the ISNR conference and workshops
* Reduced rates on ISNR-Published books and DVDs
* Access to the ISNR Members' Forum (a Yahoo listserv)
* Membership certificates suitable for framing